Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Exit Interview

Exit Interview

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course. 
  I have tried my best in this course on doing all the works, and I always try to discover extra things as well. I think I did a good job. 

2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 
  The assignment that I enjoyed the most was the Mine craft project that I did with my friend Kevin. We built the palace of Westminster, but a little bit different. I enjoyed this game because I get to work with my friend and also build the whole world. And with the period of time given, we get to enjoy the game while we are doing our project. The best part was destroying the whole building afterwards. We used tnt to bomb everything and so now its a ruin.

 3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why?
  The assignment that I struggled the most on was the Thunkable unit, as the tutorials given are different versions that the versions that we are working on. Which makes it hard for me, because I can't find the tools to use and the steps are also different too. But I found my way out, and I finished all the assignment and did the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview

Exit Interview 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course.    I have tried my best in this course on doing all the works, and I alw...