Friday, October 26, 2018

My project 2



  First of all, I went onto my own blog and screenshot all the assignments ( 23 pages in total ). I opened up Premier Pro and added in all the 23 pictures, after that I started with the intro part. After dragging everything in, I set the sequences, set all the videos to frame size and added in zoom in and out effects. Furthermore, I started with the main part. I plugged in all the 23 pictures again and set the sequences, the set to frame size again. Afterwards, I started choosing effects for each slides also fix the size a bit to the size I want. As frame size only makes the photo into suitable and similar sizes, but might not be the size that I want. Then I added in titles for each one, I made each title like GIFs so that it moves around, what's more is that the movement of the title is kind of matching the beats of the music that I chose. Moreover, I went through the slides again and double checked everything. Finally, I downloaded songs online to put into the slide, with all the editing and cutting the parts that I want, the part was added to the slide and works out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview

Exit Interview 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course.    I have tried my best in this course on doing all the works, and I alw...