Friday, January 18, 2019

Game Journalism Play 4

Game Journalism Play 4

1. If you were to start over.

From memory...layout the first 10 steps

1. Get resources
2. Build a water purify
3. Build a Grill
4. Get salt-water
5. Build a plastic hook
6. Build the raft
7. Build a Fishing rod
8. use the grill to cook fish
9. Build a wooden stick to attack the shark
10. Stay alive and keep building the raft

2. What is the best tool to make for survival? (IMAGE)


The best tool is the plastic hook, as it can help you get resources that helps you stay alive. 

3.  Your raft to date (IMAGE). What is the best feature on your raft? 

The best feature I have on my raft is the bed, as it helps you recover from shark attacks and other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview

Exit Interview 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course.    I have tried my best in this course on doing all the works, and I alw...